Model extension in the TMPW series. Now available with screw terminal connectors.
The TMPW family is a set of AC/DC modules ranging from 5 to 50 Watt with an extended input range of 90 – 305 VAC suitable for industrial and household/building technology applications. To broaden the application range Traco Power is now releasing Screw Terminals as an additional connection type. Now available in three different connection types (Through-hole, JST and Screw Terminal) combined with standard features such as an I/O-isolation voltage of 4000 VAC, temperature range of –40 to +70°C and safety approvals according to IEC/EN/UL 62368-1 and EN 60335-1 make these series suitable for a wide range of industrial and household/building technology applications.
- Compact chassis mount power module
- Wide input voltage range 90-305 VAC
- Certified according to EN 60335-1 and IEC/EN/UL 62368-1
- I/O-Isolation 4’000 VAC
- Operating temperature range –40°C to +70°C
- No load input power <0.1W (acc. ErP directive)
- High efficiency up to 88%
- Internal EN 55032 class B filter
- Protection class II prepared
- 3 year product warranty
More information, please contact AVE