Compact 50 Watt open frame AC/DC Powersupply
TPI 50A-J Series
Compact 50 Watt open frame AC/DC power supplies for industrial applications
• 50 Watt open frame power supplies in a 3″ x 1.5″ package
• Compact and cost efficient design
• Peak power function up to 140%
• I/O reinforced isolation 3000 VAC
• Operating temperature range –40°C to +85°C
• No load input power <0.3W (acc. ErP directive)
• High efficiency up to 93%
• Internal EN 55032 class B filter
• Protection class II prepared
• 3 year product warranty
The TPI 50A-J is a 50 Watt AC/DC open frame power supplies series with a 3000 VAC reinforced isolation system. Our TPI line specifically focuses on providing cost efficient industrial power supplies in compact designs. Extending the existing TPI range this new series offers a peak power function which enables it to deliver up to 140% of the rated power for up to 5 seconds. Excellent efficiency of up to 93% allows a compact design and an operating temperature range (natural convection) of –40°C to +60°C without derating, while going up to +85°C with either load derating or forced cooling.
It is designed to meet the ErP directive (< 0.3 W no load power consumption) and EMC characteristics dedicated for applications in industrial/automation and test & measurement fields. High reliability is provided by use of industrial high-quality grade components and an excellent thermal management. This makes the TPI 50A-J an ideal solution for any demanding industrial devices or space critical applications.
For more information please contact us email@example.com