USB to RS232 DB9 Adapter
Please contact us bij Email if you really want to purchase the parts. Webshop/stock/pricing only for test purposes
The SeaLINK® single-port USB to RS-232 DB9 serial adapter utilizes Sealevel’s expertise in military-grade designs by incorporating a ruggedized, over-molded enclosure into the 2105R. This improves the reliability and durability in industrial and mobile applications such as GPS navigation systems, barcode readers, signature input devices, serial printers, scales, and similar applications.
The 2105R features programmable baud rate and data formats with 128-byte transmit and 384-byte receive buffers. The USB serial adapter is compatible with all standard PC baud rates and supports high-speed communication to 921.6K bps. The 2105R is powered by the USB port and status LEDs molded into the enclosure indicate serial data activity and connection to the host.
Sealevel SeaCOM USB software drivers and utilities make installation and operation easy using Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. After installing the software, simply plug the 2105R into an available USB port and the serial port is recognized as a standard COM port by the host system enabling compatibility with legacy software.
The attached cable is approximately 56 inches long and fully shielded to protect the 2105R from RF and EMI interference that is common in mobile and industrial environments. Standard operating temperature range is 0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F), and an extended temperature range of -40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F) is optional.
Do you know that adapter design can impact your application? Find out how in this USB Serial performance report.
The 2105R has a DB-9M connector.
Software + Documentation
|Dimensions||Overmold: 2.24″ (L) x 1.3″ (W) x 0.6″ (H)Overall Length: 60″|
|Humidity Range||10 – 90% Relative Humidity, Non-Condensing|
|Max Data Distance||50 feet|
|Max Data Rate||921.6K bps|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|# of Ports||1|
|Power Requirement||+5V @ 100mA|
|Storage Temperature||-50°C to 105°C (-58°F to 221°F)|
|USB Specification||1.1 Compliant, 2.0 Compatible|
- Compliant with RoHS and WEEE directives
- Rugged, military-grade enclosure improves durability in mobile and industrial applications
- High-speed UART with 128-byte Tx FIFO and 384-byte Rx FIFO
- Programmable baud rate and data formats
- Supports data rates to 921.6K bps
- Status LEDs molded into enclosure indicate serial data activity and connection to host
- All modem control signals implemented
- Powered by USB host connection
- Sealevel SeaCOM software supports Windows and Linux operating systems
- Attached cable is approximately 56 inches in length
- Overall length is 60 inches
- Standard DB-9M serial connector
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty