Application scenarios which couldn’t be realized with former network technologies, e.g. in buildings with poor network coverage, can now be integrated into the Internet of Things. The NT910 G Terminal is the first industrial-grade M2M Terminal based on the Telit xE910-module family which supports the 4G LTE Categories NB1 as well as M1. This Terminal offers long-term investment protection for your M2M applications.
The NT910 G Terminal allows to build cost-effective applications taking benefit of the enhanced signal penetration of the Cat NB1/M1 network. It is especially suited for stationary applications which require low power consumption. The NT910 G terminal is part of the Telic 910 terminal family. There are now 2G, 3G, 4G and Cat NB1/M1 terminals available, all based on the Telit xE910 module platform allowing an easy migration to another mobile radio standard.
Benefits, Keyfeatures and applications
- Long-term investment protection 4G Dual Mode & 2G
- Broader range of applications
- Common support for RS232 and USB 2.0 based access to terminal functionality
- Based on well-known Telit hardware
- Wide operating temperature range
- Firmware Update over the Air (FOTA)
- Dual mode M1/NB1 & 2G
- Supports Telit AT Commands and Hayes & 3GPP compliant AT command standards
- RS232 interface
- Cellular positioning and jamming detection
- USB 2.0 Interface
- Ultra-low power consumption
- Perfect for stationary deep-indoor applications
- Any M2M applications (e.g. POS terminals, vending machines …) requiring long-term investment protection.
- Within buildings e.g. applications the areas of security, digital signage and POS applications.