The LE910R1 is an industrial-grade, cost-optimized LTE Cat 1 bis module. It is ideal for IoT applications that need data and voice transmission, including devices requiring full mobility throughout the extended European and Brazil regions.
LE910R1 supports 2G fallback and connecting devices in remote areas where LTE networks have not yet rolled out and voice use cases in the absence of Voice over LTE (VoLTE).
LTE Cat 1 bis is a proven and affordable solution. It is suitable for IoT applications that need a smooth migration from sunsetting 2G and 3G networks. This standard is also ideal for use cases that require higher performance compared to Cat M1 and NB-IoT in terms of:
- Data rate
- Voice support
- LTE FDD Cat 1 bis 3GPP Release 13 compliant
- Single LTE antenna
- VoLTE support
- SMS over IMS
- Built-in UDP, TCP, PPP, HTTP, HTTPS, NTP, FTP stack
- IPv4/IPv6 stack
- Control via AT commands according to 3GPP
- TS 27.005, 27.007 and Telit custom AT commands
- SIM application toolkit 3GPP TS 51.01
Here the technical information
More information, please contact AVE