Telit launches small LTE modules in the xE910 family concept factor
LE910 LTE module
The LE910 introduces the next generation of Telit LTE modules. It is essentially two high-speed cellular modules in one. An LTE 3GPP Release 9 module delivering data rates of 100Mbps downlink and 50Mbps uplink and an HSPA+ module delivering up to 42Mbps downlink and 5.76Mbps uplink rates. The LE910 automatically falls back to HSPA+ if it is unable to register onto an LTE network. It also includes Multiple-input multiple-output (MIMO) technology, an essential feature to meet demands for data rate and link reliability in modern wireless communication systems including LTE.
- Easy to integrate with peripherals and actuators using USB 2.0 HS, UART and user definable GPIOs
- Increased connectivity performance with RX diversity
- Ideal platform for m2m applications and mobile data and computing devices with ultra-compact design and extended operating temperature range
- Combines high-speed wireless connectivity combined with embedded multi-constellation high-sensitivity positioning GPS + GLONASS receiver
- Voice friendly with VoLTE - Voice over LTE support
- Internet friendly with integrated TCP/IP and UDP/IP stacks
- Simple drop-in migration and technology design reuse path to 2G and 3G with any xE910 module
- Over-the-Air firmware update
- Battery-friendly 1.8V GPIO
- Family Concept
The LE910 is a member of Telit's flagship xE910 module family and its first model delivering 4G radio access technology in the 28.2 x 28.2 x 2.2 mm family form factor. The Telit xE910 Unified Form Factor Family is comprised of 2G, 3G, and 4G, 3GPP and 3GPP2 products sharing a common form factor as well as electrical and programing interfaces which allows developers to implement a "design once, use anywhere" strategy.
Two different series of variants are available, one for the North American market and another for the European. Korean Japanese and Australian markets are planned as well. Both include multiband configurations, covering different sets of 4G and 3G bands as well as MNO certifications.