The BT900 modules reduce the engineering burden and design risk of integrating Bluetooth and Bluetooth Low Energy into any OEM device. The tiny form factor, optimized power schemes and smart BASIC language provide a secure, stable Bluetooth environment for any embedded design.
• Bluetooth v4.0 dual mode (BT and BLE)
• Broad range of hardware interfaces: UART, I2C, SPI, ADC, GPIO
• Tiny footprint (19mm x 12.5mm x 2.5 mm)
• smartBASIC powers rapid design and deployment
• Supports SPP and any BLE Peripheral or Central roles
• Support simultaneous BT and BLE connections
• Hostless operation – no need for external MCU