GSM/GPRS Terminals for Industrial M2M and IoT Applications
Adding a wireless interface to M2M / IoT applications
- Cost-attractive set of terminals that meet a wide range of application needs.
- Designed for industrial applications requiring wide temperature ranges and long-term operation over multiple years.
- Easily swap GSM with UMTS or LTE terminals when required by having a real migration path for these mobile network technologies.
- Modules based on Telit.Dualband and quadband support for GSM/ GPRS.
- Industry standard RS232 interface on all products.
- Ultra-low power consumption mode in selected products for battery-powered applications.
- Telic's GSM and GPRS industrial-grade terminals have been deployed in a wide range of IoT and M2M applications spanning a multitude of different market segments.
- They are the perfect solution if you need to rapidly and cost-effectively add a wireless interface to your application and want to avoid the cost of developing, testing and certifying terminal related hardware.
- The Telic portfolio of GSM/GPRS terminals offers a full range of products based on modules from Telit.
- They differentiate among others by the supported frequency bands (dualband or quadband) and the functionality which is available through the industry-standard hardware interfaces.
- All devices support by default RS232 via a 9-pin Sub-D connector.
- The devices provide also a mini-USB connector which can be used – depending on the specific model – for USB 2.0 data connectivity, for audio applications or to provide Input / Outputs for more advanced use cases.
- A range of devices support also an ultra low power consumption mode with typically <3 mA to support especially battery operated applications.