Hi-Flying known for their embedded stack WiFi modules launched the serial to WiFi interface with the DTU-H100.
The unit can be set by webinterface or the user can control firmware with available full AT-command set. The support is for interfaces like RS232 RS485 and ethernet all able to use WiFi for further data transfer.
* Support IEEE802.11b/g/n Wireless standards
* Support TCP/UDP/HTTP Network Protocols
* Support RS232/RS485/Ethernet Data Interface
* RS232 RS485 automatic switching
* Support Work As STA/AP/AP+STA Mode
* Support Router/Bridge Mode Networking
* Support AT+ Instruction Set for Configuration
* Support Friendly Web Configuration Page
* Single 5~18V DC Power Supply
* Size: 84 x 84 x 25mm
* FCC/CE/TELEC/RoHs Certificated