The GT‐IRDM‐9603 is a complete Satellite Terminal solution for Satellite applications.
The terminal is based on IRIDIUM 9603 module. The serial interface of the GT‐IRDM-9603 is intended for the communication between the 9603 module and the host application. This RS232 interface is a data and control interface for transmitting data, AT commands and providing multiplexed channels. EMC immunity complies with the vehicular environment requirements according to EN 301 489‐7.
The user interface of the GT‐IRDM‐9603 is accessible from a Data Terminal Equipment DTE connected to the RS232 interface and it is managed by AT commands according to the 0603 specification and the supported commands are listed in the AT Commands Reference Guide.
• 2 digital inputs optocouplers, input form 0‐55vdc
• 2 outputs through optocouplers and drive up to 100ma, external diode needed when driving relay.
• 1 ADC (10 bit) input 0-55V
• 1 Ground pin
• Input voltage range 6 / 55VDC
• Nominal Voltage 12VDC
• Power Supply current rating: max. 2A @12V
• Power Supply ripple: max. 50mV
• Input current in idle mode: 50mA @ 12V
• Input average current in communication mode: 300mA @ 12V
Telephone: +31 (0)78 6215900