Lantech IPGS-3416DSFPM is a high reliable, high performance L2+ (Gigabit uplink) industrial switch with 16x 100/1000T(POE) + 4x 100/1000M SFP with advanced security functions for network deployment.
- Compliant with 802.3af/at standard (each of the 16 PoE ports up to 30 Watts@54 VDC)
- 48Vdc powersupply (12 and 24 Vdc models available)
- Advanced PoE management, including PoE detection and scheduling.
- Cisco Discovery Protocol (CDP) and LLDP for Ciscoworks to detect the switch info and show on L2 map topology.
- ITU G.8032: enhanced ring recovery (<20ms) including dynamic coupling ring, enhanced mode for easy configuration and aggregation ring
- Innovative auto ring configurator.
- User friendly UI, innovative auto topology drawing and topology
- Ring configuration fails or looped by miss-wiring alerts by LED indicator and email, traps or SMS text.
- comprehensive QoS, QoS by VLAN,
- advanced security including ACL L2/L3, SSH/SSL,
- Mac based DHCP server, DHCP Option 82, DHCP server, IGMPv1/v2/v3/router port,
- QinQ* (double tag VLAN) which are important features required in train and large network.
- environmental monitor