AVE offers with M2MAIR (a business unit of Telit Communications PLC) m2m managed and value-added services including SIM connectivity. The connectivity services are available for anyone using SIM's, using a Telit module only gives some benefits like module commands possible from the management system. The offer covers all your network-related needs including SIM cards, rate-plans, SIM management, remote module management, security, reporting, and monitoring, as well as customer support -- all from a single vendor.
- Redundant network overlay with mulitple network operators (KPN/ Vodafone/ Tele2)
- Free of charge location service, without GPS (Cell based triangulation service)
- Unique insight into usage and billing with threshold options (for instance max usage MBytes day/week/month warning)
- Enhanced rule based engine for alerts
- Only pay for active SIM's (if not active during month, SIM can de-activated and re-activated depending on your OWN settings)
- Remote Module management (Telit modules only)
M2mAIR Mobile network services provide flexibility in configuring your connectivity services together with tailored rate plans designed to deliver exactly the connectivity you need, no cost/charge for what you don't need.
With m2mAIR you gain access to a portfolio of working out-of-the-box Value Added Services, these are often reserved only for large enterprises but now available from for instance 100 active connections.
Bundled with Telit's wireless module technology, the services enable you to easily create and manage your m2m applications and thus reducing the total-cost-of-ownership (TCO) necessary to operate and support m2m applications while ensuring highest quality and reliability.