Lantech introduced a new serie of unmanaged industrial grade POE (30W) switches. Designed to meet the demands of industrial environments and packaged in a robust IP-30 housing, it has been tested extensively to meet Industrial EMI and EMC standards. Rigorous mechanical testing has also been undertaken with free fall, shock, and vibration stability test, which ensure long term reliability in critical industrial environments.
- 5/8-port 10/100/1000T
- PoE at/af up to 30W /15.4W per port
- Wide input range 12-56Vdc
- Autodetected redundant power design.
- Jumbo Frame transmission up to 9K byte.
- Auto MDI/MDI-X Function
- Supports jumbo frame transmission up to 9Kbytes
- Store-and-Forward Switching Architecture
- Back-plane (Switching Fabric): 16Gbps
- 1Mbytes Memory Buffer
- 1K MAC Address Table
- Provides EFT protection 2000VDC for power line
- Supports 6000 VDC Ethernet ESD protection
- Relay alarm output for power failure events
- compact size
- DIN rail and wall mount design with IP-30 enclosure