Multi-constellation GNSS module with integrated high performing 9 x 9 mm SMT antenna
The SE868-A is the new multi-constellation GNSS module with integrated high performing SMT antenna on one side and embedded Flash memory and integrated LNA on the opposite side.
This sophisticated solution provides customers with a completely integrated solution with optimized RF path and standard SMT mounting operation without any constraint in terms of host PCB. the positioning data is provided trhough a standard UART.
The Jupiter SE868-A features the best GNSS integrated antenna solution in the market with best-in-class sensitivity and current consumption.
- Compliant with GPS and GLONASS standards
- SMT mounting not requiring holes on host PCB
- Ready for Galileo
- Low power processing core delivers current optimized multi-constellation tracking
- Ultra-sensitive -165 dBm (tracking) RF front-end
- Embedded LNA allows use of passive antennas
- Supports ephemeris file injection (A-GPS)
- Satellite Based Augmentation System (SBAS) compliant
- MediaTek MT3333 based