Traco introduced the TEQ DC/DC converter series with 100/160/200 or even 300 Watt output.
The isolated high performance dc-dc converter modules with ultra-wide 4:1 input voltage ranges which come in a rugged, sealed metal case. These converters are suitable for a wide range of applications, but the product is designed particularly also for industrial applications where often no PCB mounting is possible but the module has to be mounted on a chassis. A very high efficiency and the overall heatsink construction allows an operating temperature up to +85°C with natural convection cooling without power derating and up to +95ºC with power derating.
- Input ranges: 9-36, 18-75, 43-160 Vdc
- Output configurations: 12, 24 or 48 Vdc
- High power block with excellent thermal convection
- Operating temperature -40°C to +85°without derating
- Increased shock & vibration resistance
- Ultra wide 4:1 input voltage range
- EN 50155 approval for railway applications
- Excellent efficiency up to 90%
- Input filter meet EN 55022, class A
- I/O insulation 2250 VDC
- Under voltage lock-out circuit
- Soft start
- Input protection filter
- output voltage trimming
- Remote On/Off
- under voltage lockout
- Dimensions (approx) : 89*88*104 mm
For any enquiries, just contact AVE!